Recognized as one of the top CPA firms in Austin, this firm has a service-first philosophy. Not just to their clients, but in the engagement to the community.
• Selflessness : Be Generous & Others-Centered
• Effectiveness: Get the Best Possible Outcome
• Commitment: Go the Extra Mile
• Coordinate, review, and sign state and federal tax returns, quarterly estimated payments, and annual report filings for individuals and business entities.
• Perform advanced level tax research projects and compose comprehensive memoranda.
• Apply functional knowledge to understand potential tax issues and participate in tax planning.
• Deliver high quality tax service and advice when contacting and advising clients.
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team as well as independently and within a team on both non-recurring and ongoing projects.
• Act as project manager for special projects at the request of the management team.
• Manage, mentor, and train Tax Associates and Senior Associates.
• Manage IRS audit processes.
• Develop and edit correspondence, memoranda, and other client deliverables as needed.
• Participate in networking and business development activities on behalf of the firm.
• Perform other duties as assigned or required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• Minimum of 7 years of tax and successful client consulting experience.
• CPA certification required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Strong research and oral and written communication skills, and ability to articulate complex information.
• Ability to manage multiple engagements and client service teams.
• Must be able to work with confidential information and must consistently exercise good judgment in dealing with a variety of situations and issues.
• Proficient with tax preparation and workflow software including Prosystem FX and Engagement
• Proficient with tax research software including BNA and RIA Checkpoint.
• Proficient with Quickbooks
Qualified candidate is enthusiastic and self-motivated to serve clients, is a team player, and likes complexity and challenges.