Award-winning product development / innovation studio in Austin, TX, that designs and develops compelling industry-leading products for medical, tech and consumer product companies is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Lead.
Traditionally, this company has not held up a megaphone to announce the impact they have had in improving patient outcomes, getting to market faster, or making products easier to use. This needs to change.
What makes a Marketing Communications Lead?:
- Lead and execute all outbound marketing initiatives
- Tell / write stories of impactful products or thought leadership to land in influencing publications or blogs
- Secure speaking engagements for principals of firm
- Lead content calendar, social media influencing, and all PR for the firm.
Describe the Work / Life / Family Balance:
- Encourages employees to finish work by 6pm.
- Family is welcome in the office anytime, with family Thanksgiving feasts, chili-cook-offs, ice cream making contests, sandpit volleyball and beer/wine Fridays all apart of the fun.
- Experience working with knowledge-based firms, i.e. design firms, creative firms,
- advertising, architecture, etc.
- Experience with content strategy initiatives and digital marketing
- Strong writing skills a plus
- Interest and knowledge in design and tech trends
- Interest / experience with graphic design and / or photography a plus
- Ability to function professionally in a fast paced environment
- Experience using marketing automation programs for social media or email lists (i.e.Pardot) a plus
Bachelor degree preferred.