A leading highway and bridge contractor that manufactures and installs precast / prestressed concrete structures is searching for a Quality Control Inspector for their El Paso plant. This contractor also serves marine, sports stadiums, commercial and industrial construction projects as well.
MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF CERTIFICATIONS
PCI Certification I, II, III (candidates lacking a PCI Level 3 Certification will NOT be considered)
ACI Field Tech Level I
ACI Concrete Strength Certification
ACI Concrete Lab Tech Level I
ACI Aggregate Testing Level I
Location: El Paso, TX
- To plan, direct, and implement quality control activities in the plant
- Liaise with TxDot to ensure product meets quality standards
- Assist with day-to-day operations with the Quality Control Department
- Direct on-site personnel involved in quality control work.
- Prepare quality control procedures (work controlling documents) and review other department procedures for compliance with quality control requirements
- Provide necessary outgoing correspondence & reporting to insure compliance and/or correctness
- Perform inspection of work in various disciplines as required
- Assist in resolution of company nonconformance reported by others
- Able to work as a team member with Plant management to ensure a team effort and focus
- Knowledge of Continuous Process improvement Techniques and practices
- Must be willing to work long, varied hours, as production demands
- Must be able to read and understand a tape measure
- Must be able to adapt to our plant conditions and the way it runs.
- Must be able to work well with all personality types
- Must display potential and willingness to learn and grow