Award-winning engineering firm in Austin, recognized by state and local officials as a preferred providor of engineering design services for some of the most recognized signature projects in Central Texas, is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer with a design background and experience in the production of lighting and construction documents.
- Perform electrical engineering and design related tasks for the production of lighting and power construction documents.
- Monitor the electrical construction drawing documents production to ensure an on-time delivery.
- Perform quality assurance / quality control reviews of the electrical construction documents.
- Review RFI’s, submittals, and construction site visits during the construction phase.
- Train EIT engineers and designers.
- Provide high quality proactive project management services to the client.
- Schedule / monitor project budgeted hours, on time delivery of deliverables, and develop a professional relationship with the client.
- Organize and maintain project documentation from start to completion.
- Communicate & coordinate effectively and professionally with project managers, internal staff, and contractors
- Minimum 5 years of electrical engineering and design services and project management experience.
- Familiar with electrical codes, standards and guidelines
- Maintains knowledge of best practices in electrical technologies, products and services
- Knowledgeable with LEED process
- Team Player with Positive Attitude
- Polished/Professional Demeanor
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Education and Certificates:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in State of Texas or capable of being registered in Texas.