Leader in sports construction that designs, manufactures, and resurfaces artificial turfs and synthetic surfaces in school districts and colleges nationally is seeking a Bilingual (Spanish) Human Resources Generalist with a Recruiting focus.
This person will assist with recruitment efforts for all open positions, including; job postings, recruitment, resume review, phone interviews, scheduling interviews, pre-employment screening and reference checks.
- Manage the recruitment process for all open headcount positions
- Generate hire requisitions as needed
- Generate internal job posting and manages the response process
- Post open positions externally with the most appropriate resource
- Manage the interview process, coordinating interviews with external candidates and internal hiring panel
- Create prescreening questions and interview guides for positions as needed
- Utilize behavioral interviewing skills to screen potential candidates
- Manage the on-boarding process
- Responsible for ATS system
- Assist Director of HR with making sure job descriptions are up-to-date
- Assist Director of HR on mark-to-market compensation review
- Manage the on-boarding process including New Employee Orientation, training schedules, entering employees in payroll and enrolling in benefits and supporting resources