Territory Sales Executive
Base Salary: $55K-65K
Commissions: $50K+ (uncapped)
On Plan Total Compensation: $105K+ (uncapped)
Car Allowance $500/month
The worldwide leader in chair comfort and ergonomics is transforming the market and seeking an A-Player territory sales executive based in Raleigh to cover North and South Carolina. This position is responsible for ensuring significant growth of their game-changing designs into corporations, government, and universities.
This opportunity will allow for significant upside (uncapped commissions) and you will have the ability to put your footprint on the sales momentum that drives productivity in workforces across the country.
- True Sales / Hunter Skills
- Demonstrated history of exceeding sales goals in a hunter / acquisition sales role, driving new business.
- Demonstrated ability to Identify, qualify and influence Decision Makers.
- Excellent presentation skills; has professionalism and confidence interacting with individuals on executive level.
- Account Management - Grow key accounts and contacts
- 5+ years of solid Direct Sales experience while consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals
- High energy, Intense drive / desire to succeed
- Great listener and storyteller; has ability to solve problems
- Ability to create urgency and overcome objections
- Loves to compete and has optimistic attitude
- Passion for prospecting and building new relationships.
- Consultative and value add approach to selling all while maintaining professional demeanor and appearance.
- Strong resiliency and character to persist in a competitive and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift demo products up to 75lbs. on a daily basis.
- Previous experience selling into Government accounts is a plus.