Business intelligence technology leader, that interprets data to help companies drive performance, is seeking a Sr. Network Operations Engineer to join our collaborative, fast pace, bleeding edge team that honors and celebrates team wins. We have work to do across the ecosystem: Cloud based computing, virtualized environments, dedicated hardware, monitoring, deployment, test automation, systems architecture, network, and security.
This person will help us scale the business as we take on more customers.
- Windows / Linux server and cloud based administration
- Systems Architecture including HA, scale, network, and security
- Over all systems support and monitoring
- Customer implementation
- Solving performance and scalability problems
- 10+ years professional Network Operations experience with windows and Unix based platforms, networks, VMWare, custom application support / deployment / monitoring, system scale / HA, and system security.
- Expert experience with RabbitMQ and Redis, or similar.
- Expert in shell / power shell scripting and system automation with Puppet, cheif, or simular.
- Experience with RavenDB or other document based databases.
- Experience with cloud based systems Azure, Amazon, or similar.
- Basic Experience in .NET, Java, or C++ development.
- Ability to work well with others in a team setting.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.