A successful, well-established and growing Life and Annuity consulting firm in Texas is searching for a talented FSA to join a team of exceptional actuaries. This will be someone who has the knowledge and motivation to quickly advance in responsibility and impact, while assimilating new tasks quickly and efficiently.
The Right Person
- TEAM - Be surrounded by a group of highly skilled and talented actuaries who do exceptional work, both as a team and as individuals
- GROWTH - Develop into an actuarial "generalist", able to take on any in life/annuity actuarial project - pricing, modeling, reserves, valuation, asset adequacy, financial reporting, illustration actuary, financial examinations, etc.
- IMPACT - from day one, put your footprint on the growth of a well-established company that has been around for a long time
- REWARD - Get rewarded for a job well done - employees are highly valued and financially rewarded for their contributions to the success of the firm
- Laser focus, intelligent, motivated, quiet confidence
- New or recent attainment of Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA) designation required
- 5+ years experience, including life and/or annuity valuation, modeling, financial reporting, cashflow testing, or related
- Exposure to GGY Axis modeling software a plus
- MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, VBA proficiency
Status: Full-time, permanent
Compensation: competitive salary + bonus, commensurate with experience