Leadership Team Member, reporting directly to Sr. VP as a trusted strategist and HR leader.
Impact and influence the digital performance marketing category by creating strategic human resource initiatives that drive leadership development, people development, and performance management. You will be key in how we meet the ambitious goals set by inspiring, driving, and leading all disciplines of human resources (including strategy, consultative leadership, business objective alignment, talent management, and communication strategy and execution)
The Director of HR - Strategic Business Partner is an entrepreneurial executive with a drive to accelerate business alignment to the culture of the company. This person is a driven results-oriented leader who has a proven record of optimizing HR strategy and holding a standard of excellence.
This opportunity has significant upside and will give the Director of HR - Strategic Business Partner the ability to put their footprint on the business objective attainment of this hyper-growth company.
To succeed the Director of HR - Strategic Business Partner will:
- Develop human resources strategy that creates highly compelling initiatives for business goal attainment
- Drive leadership development, people development, and performance management initiatives.
- Be the consultative business partner to executive leadership and departments within the firm.
- Drive the talent needs for the business.
- Develop and execute communication strategies that support and/or drive change management and continuous improvement.
- Liaise with the parent company so that goals are properly aligned.
- Drive execution of strategy and manage HR generalists
- Create tools that enable the company to bring in top tier talent
- Maximize the budget for efficiency and productivity
- Be a catalyst in bringing measurable accountability to HR and other departments
- Inspire performance and dedication through consistent and clear articulation of stretch goals
DNA of a successful DIrector of HR - Strategic Business Partner:
- Loves to compete with an optimistic attitude
- High energy, high capacity, and is self-motivated
- Interpersonal and organizational savvy, relates well to others, builds relationships with all levels, quick study with people
- Excellent consulting and customer service orientation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Keen business acumen to provide solid direction on key strategies
- Ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop people