Territory Sales Manager - Los Angeles
The worldwide leader in chair comfort and ergonomics is transforming the market in workforce productivity. They are seeking an A-Player territory sales executive for their Los Angeles region. This position is responsible for ensuring significant growth of their game-changing chair designs into corporations, government, and universities.
This opportunity will allow for significant upside (uncapped commissions) and you will have the ability to put your footprint on the sales momentum of a new product design that drives productivity in workforces across LA.
● True Sales / Hunter Skills
● Demonstrated history of exceeding sales goals in a hunter / acquisition sales role, driving new business.
● Demonstrated ability to Identify, qualify and influence Decision Makers.
● Excellent presentation skills; has professionalism and confidence interacting with individuals on executive level.
● Account Management - Grow key accounts and contacts
Must have :
● 5+ years of solid Direct Sales experience while consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals
● High energy, intense drive / desire to succeed
● Great listener and storyteller; has ability to solve problems
● Loves to compete and has optimistic attitude
● Passion for prospecting and building new relationships.
● Consultative and value add approach to selling all while maintaining professional demeanor and appearance.
● Strong resiliency and character to persist in a competitive and in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to create urgency and overcome objections
● Ability to lift demo products up to 75lbs. on a daily basis.
● Previous experience selling into Government accounts is a plus.