The Role : Director of Manufacturing Operations
The Opportunity: Maximize operational efficiency, productivity, and profitability in this high-end, high-growth innovator of customized home storage solutions and scale manufacturing capacity.
The Director of Manufacturing Operations will be an agent of improvement and catalyst in manufacturing serving Central and South Texas. By bringing measurable accountability to the production teams, the Director will transform efficiency company-wide and grow the capacity of manufacturing.
Family owned company built upon integrity, with a visionary owner who has exceptional ideas of how to grow strategically. They seek a process-driven leader who inspires followership and who can scale the operations of the company for continued growth and profitability. This opportunity has significant upside and will give the Director of Manufacturing Operations the ability to put their fingerprint on the operational effectiveness of the company.
To succeed the Director of Manufacturing Operations will:
● Empower staff to exceed expectations in quality, safety, inventory management, and production scheduling.
● Develop processes that create measurable efficiency gains
● Automate manufacturing practices and influence the urgency in technology adoption
● Accelerate adoption of change in process by production staff by coaching and mentoring
● Bring accountability to all phases of the production and installation team
● Attract, evaluate, and retain top talent to scale for future growth
● Exceed production goals and profitability expectations
The Director of Manufacturing Operations will offer the focused leadership needed for the company to thrive operationally in this time of significant growth. This position reports to the Owner and will champion and protect the values and mission through the company.
DNA of a successful Director of Manufacturing Operations:
● High capacity, self-motivated, and has an optimistic attitude
● Driver of process efficiency and change
● Elite communication skills, both verbal and written
● Great ability to solve problems
● Passion for delivering results
● Strong financial, organization, and management skills
Bachelor’s degree required Prior operational leadership preferred (5+ years)
Compensation Range : $85,000 - $100,000