This high quality commercial painting company performs the most significant construction projects in new building or renovation in Central Texas. Large technology and consumer products companies, as well as most area hospitals choose this commercial painter over others because of their craftsmanship, quality, service, and attention to detail.
The Estimator / Project Manager will work closely with project superintendents to ensure smooth project coordination from the job set up until the end of the project.
- Create accurate estimates and take-offs
- Build profitable proposals for commercial painting projects (small $4K-$10K, medium $30K-$40K, and large $100K-$400K)
- Manage projects, visiting the jobsites regularly prior to bidding and during construction
- Handle any onsite issues that arise, providing superintendent with updates regarding any changes to the project
- Order all specialty materials and equipment as needed, all in a timely manner.
- Ensure client and company expectations are met and exceeded.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the client’s Project Manager as well as our Superintendents and Job Foremen.
The core values of the company are very important in building a winning culture.
- Selfless…We are supported and served by putting others first.
- Encouragers…Regardless of circumstances we stand by one another.
- Craftsmen…We find value and reward in a job well done.
- Reliable/Dependable…We consistently deliver first class quality and service.
- Proactive…We come prepared, anticipate challenges, and deal with issues head on
This person should have a passion for construction, be organized, and be able to represent themselves well in front of client, with good communication skills.
Salary: $60K-$65K + bonuses dependent upon revenue bid and profitability of projects