The leading ergonomic chair manufacturer that directly protects employees from injury and increases productivity among the workforce is seeking a Territory Sales Manager. This person will hunt for new business opportunities and ignite growth in Maryland of an award-winning manufacturer of egonomic solutions.
Rare is the opportunity to sell a product that has the impact of greater health for employees and productivity gains and return on investment for companies.
- Greater comfort = Productivity gains and better health
- 8% productivity gains vs comparable chairs
This company sells into facilities of corporations, universities, and government entities and the person that is in this territory will put their footprint on the growth of this region.
Descriptives of a successful Territory Sales Manager:
- Great listener and storyteller, with ability to ask compelling questions
- Loves to compete and has optimistic attitude
- High energy, high capacity, high integrity, and is self-motivated
- Passion for prospecting and building new relationships
- Driver of market growth and expansion
- Great ability to solve problems
- Strong resiliency and character
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passion for delivering results
BBA, BS degree preferred