Leading Sports Construction Company
This Senior Project Manager will have complete ownership and management of multiple sports field construction projects. This Senior Manager will be on-site and will be responsible for understanding all aspects of operations. Will work cohesively with Superintendents, Subcontractors, Suppliers, Engineers, Architects and Clients to ensure all project requirements are carried out successfully. Must have demonstrated previous PM experience controlling a project from $60-120M.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages multiple phased projects requiring effective interaction and coordination with internal company departments as well as external parties.
• Ownership of the project setup plan, budget entry, purchase order information and creation of master project schedule.
• Subcontractor Packets
• Preparation, processing and tracking of submittals and drawings
• Attend all Project Meetings, construction meetings and job site meetings as required or necessary
• Review Daily Time Sheets and Reports
• Maintain and keep current all construction documents (Submittals, RFI’s, change orders, etc)
• Maintain and perform weekly update of project schedule
• Conduct regular field inspections ensuring compliance with contract documents
• Submit weekly project status reports, and monthly cost profit reports
• Reviews and approves subcontractor monthly payment requests
• Submit monthly AIA requests for payment. Collect any past due payments
• Full responsibility for Project Closeout
• Perform project walk through with superintendent, Generate internal punch list and ensure completion
• Schedule Final Walk Through
• Submit all required close out documents
• Clean up and store final project file including all electronic documents
Qualifications / Skills:
Ideal candidates will have 5-7 years previous project management experience.
Previous experience managing Civil Project required.
Previous experience managing projects that consist of earthwork, dirt, pipe, liner, rock, asphalt and paving a definite requirement.
Demonstrated previous PM experience in a construction company managing multiple projects from $60-120M required.
Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree preferred.
PMP certification desired
Demonstrated ability to understand project plans and specifications, with the ability to manage multiple project concurrently
Proficient with MS Office Products, Microsoft Project or other scheduling programs required
Candidates with the ability to work in the US only, please. Unable to provide Sponsorship.