A multi-billion dollar international infrastructure development company with US Headquarters in Austin, TX, is searching for a Bid Proposal Coordinator to work with the various internal stakeholders to coordinate the new business proposal / bid submission process - compiling, managing, drafting and managing documentation, details and information for billion dollar project bids.
- Analyze, coordinate and gather data and documents worldwide for bid submission documents
- Produce bid packages / bid submissions and electronic files for prospective clients ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Develop best practices to streamline the bids / proposals submissions processes (i.e. developing reusable templates, etc)
- Research and compile project and process information for stakeholder teams
- Develop and maintain department library of project submissions media
- Develop and manage project checklists
- Assist in invoice processing for vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-5 years of experience in business administration or project planning
- Previous experience with proposals or project coordination and administration
- Ability to independently manage tasks under strict deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask, problem solve, and implement innovative processes within a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cooperatively with a number of external parties
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Graphic design experience a plus; Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar design software a plus
This is a full-time, permanent position located in Austin, TX.
Compensation: 55-65k, commensurate with experience
Relocation Assistance: Not Available
Applicants must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).